Try the new PLUS — same as Classic JJPP, Plus a Contender’s List and more—>
With the following special Features
- 1 or 2 Featured Play’s per card…
- Several exotic wagers are recommend
- Handicapping commentary around our Featured Play
- Light betting strategy – around our exotic plays…
- A Contender’s List in every race
- An all the information of the Classic Jerry J’s Power Page
The Featured Play, exclusively on our JJPP-PLUS for the week… showing plenty of Green!
- 3/6 Aqu. — Imslowpokerodri WIN $4.50
- 3/6 S. A. — W. Giles WIN $4.80
- 3/5 Aqu. — Marble Falls Place
- 3/5 S. A. — Ketos Out
- 3/5 Aqu. — Bustin The Bank WIN $4.60
- 3/4 Aqu. — El Genio Show
- 3/4 S. A. — Na. From Na WIN $6.60
- 3/3 Aqu . — Mascarello Out
- 3/3 S. A. — RunThe Show Out
Our Featured Plays are typically reliable short priced horses to use in various exotic type wagers… This week we were 4 wins, 1 place from 9 Featured Plays. They still have to win and they still need to have a near-positive ROI, our highest Priced Featured Play this month was Boozer at $14.00 in the 6th at Santa Anita on 2/27/2016.
SONGBIRD – The Queen of the Turf…
3 year olds that rate !
- Mor Spirit
- Songbird (the fabulous filly)
- Smokey Image
Songbird was magnificent in every way, ONCE AGAIN. Her race was another MONSTER beating of inferior horses. Some might think the race was lackluster, but if you think as I do, that the bias favored the closer type, this was a really good effort. The early fractions were those of a true Grade 1 horse, and the cruise control home will definitely leave plenty in the tank… But she does need a little competition…
Track Bias Report for Saturday and Sunday:
Aqueduct: Double Strong INSIDE and very strong for SPEED..
Santa Anita : All about the closer’s today… Every Early Speed horse suffered in the lane
Aqueduct: Played toward the inside and speed early and became Honest by the 6th race…. Biases actually do change – especially when moisture is present.
Santa Anita: INSIDE and SPEED were an advantage Early On, about the 7th race, the Track had become HONEST…
Race Day Plays for Sunday:
Aqueduct: Race #5 — Condo King — .. . off at 7/2….well place, but had zippo in the stretch.. for a Rudy — that’s two in a row, — his hottness maybe cooling some…
Santa Anita: Race #3 — Toledo Eddie — off at 5/2 in 5 horse field… Followed instructions perfectly by going to the lead and increasing his lead every step. great job by the trainer and jock… $7.20 to WIN…
ROI – 1.18 Total Plays = 80, —- wins = 17, —– place = 11, —– Total exacta 16/80
Total return $189.00
Total Cost $160.00