Be back later to complete the updated of this blog
Kentucky Derby Seminars with Jerry J:
Two seminars again — just like last year… both on Friday — May 6th…
At Sam’s Town at 4:00 PM, as Ralph Siraco MC’s a panel of Mike Willman, Jon Lindo and ME (Jerry J)
At Texas Station at 6:15PM … This is my SOLO ACT… loaded with handicapping stuff… including my Speed Figs (the ones I build the JJPP from) and the KD Power Page… we can expect refreshments and more give-a-ways…
For 16 of the past 18 years, I have been fortunate to do a Seminar for Stations Casino, and very much enjoy doing our Solo Seminar, this allows us to get deep into the form of each horse. It’s only just over 10 years since we came up with Giacomo and Mad About You, to which several of my customer’s came up with mega scores, one even, my dear friend Larry Bloch, took down the Superfecta and Trifecta and slightly more than $1 Million. To which – to the amazement and awe of all of Larry’s friends and family, he gave it all away! He had the score of a lifetime and shared it with friends and family…
So – this seminar – like all my Kentucky Derby seminars is to honor the memory of my friend – Larry Bloch. And in the sprit of Larry B, we will be looking to find another “appropriate” play in this years edition of the Kentucky Derby.
Try the new PLUS — same as Classic JJPP, Plus a Contender’s List and more—>
With the following special Features, PLUS our new feature… the Pop-Out-Key
- 1 or 2 Featured Play’s per card…
- Several exotic wagers are “considered” for your review…
- Handicapping commentary around our Featured Play
- Light betting strategy – around our exotic plays…
- A Contender’s List in every race
- PLUS… all the information of the Classic Jerry J’s Power Page
- The Pop Out Key, its a bit different than the “Featured-Play”, it’s an Alert, this might be a “win/place” horse to build an exotic spread around…It’s just an ALERT, for our customer’s to consider — price should be a factor in your decision – in my opinion…
Resulting the “Featured Play” — ( A daily play highlighted with Handicapping commentary on the JJPP-PLUS) … showing plenty of Green!
Update on Thursday night…
- 3-25 Aqu — Hangry Scratched
- 3-25 S.A. — Royal Albert Hall WIN 5.20
- 3-24 Aqu — Madame Maybry Place
- 3-24 S.A. — Faithfully WIN 5.20
- 3-20 Aqu — Tizsomethingroyal Place
- 3-20 S.A. — Toew’s On Ice Scratched
- 3-19 Aqu — Surspun Out
- 3-19 S.A. — J Serino Out
- 3-18 Aqu — Reverend Green WIN 5.70
- 3-18 Aqu — Salem Loop Out
- 3-18 S.A. — Crushin Candy WIN 3.40
- 3-17 Aqu — Rich ‘N’ Tuck Show
- 3-17 S.A. — Bully Pulpit Out
- 3-13 Aqu — Sweetrayofsunshine Place
- 3-13 S.A. — Warren’s Wesley Place
- 3-13 S. A — Jenna’s Faith Out
- 3-12 Aqu — Hey Bro Place
- 3-11- S. A. — No Play, racing cancelled before Toews On Ice ran
- 3-11 Aqu. — Imperia Out
- 3-10 Aqu. — Takress Place
- 3-10 Aqu. — Making Havoc WIN $4.10
- 3-10 S.A. — Lob City Place
- 3-10 S.A. — Mr. Cartagena WIN $4.20
- 3/6 Aqu. — Imslowpokerodri WIN $4.50
- 3/6 S. A. — W. Giles WIN $4.80
- 3/5 Aqu. — Marble Falls Place
- 3/5 S. A. — Ketos Out
- 3/5 Aqu. — Bustin The Bank WIN $4.60
- 3/4 Aqu. — El Genio Show
- 3/4 S. A. — Na. From Na WIN $6.60
Our Featured Plays are typically reliable short priced horses to use in various exotic type wagers…These are difficult to make $$$ with, but are often very interesting to talk about…
Last week, 3/17 thru 3/20 we were 3 wins, 2 Place from 10 total.
They still have to win and they still need to have a near-positive ROI, our highest Priced Featured Play this past month was Boozer at $14.00 in the 6th at Santa Anita on 2/27/2016.
Cupid now added to our list
3 year olds that rate !
- Nyquist — The leader in the clubhouse right now, has never been anything but brilliant! (Big battle in Florida Nyquist vs. Mohaymen)
- Mor Spirit — Big tough colt, San Felipe was an excellent maintenance for this distance loving colt!
- Songbird (the fabulous filly – she could be the best, no competition so far — full of brilliance)
- Moyhamen ( downgraded dispite nice efforts, due to weaker competition — development may be challenged — awaiting Nyquist…)
- Danzing Candy — Continuous improvement, ” brilliance “, the front end just got tougher for everyone, a little lightly races for my taste…
- Cupid — ran almost as fast as Danzing Candy and like DC, very lightly raced, which at some point will become a problem!
- Destin — winner of Tampa Bay Derby, strong finishing move, but not facing first flight yet, interesting…
Mor Spirit has now improved, but not enough to go ahead of Nyquist… I will discuss Cupid in a couple of days, to see if we should add him to this list, it’s a definite maybe…
Track Bias Report for Friday:
Aqueduct: Fair through the opening 6 races… Light rain tightened the track and inside speed did very well in the final 3.
Santa Anita : Seemingly pretty honest…
Turf Alert for Thursday’s card– The Turf course looked very friendly to closer’s …
Race Day Plays for Friday
Aqueduct: Race #9 — Stevie’s Moonshot …off at 5/1..Taken back, as always, stride seemed a little bouncy and never really showed a good stride, moved up but could not quite contend, finishing mid-pack in a dullish try …
Santa Anita: Race #3 — Pulmarack — off at at 2/1… This was a horrible run or a terrible piece of handicapping or both – Hollendorfer/ Bejarano – should be just as ashamed of themselves as I am.
ROI – 1.07 Total Plays = 100, —- wins = 22, —– place = 14, —– Total exacta 23/100
Total return $213.60
Total Cost $200.00