Pick 6 (90g) and Super High Five (23g) Carryovers at Santa Anita… so get your JJPP or JJPP-PLUS
Kentucky Derby Seminars with Jerry J:
Two seminars again — just like last year… both on Friday — May 6th…
At Sam’s Town at 4:00 PM, as Ralph Siraco MC’s a panel of Mike Willman, Jon Lindo and ME (Jerry J)
At Texas Station at 6:15PM … This is my SOLO ACT… loaded with handicapping stuff… including my Speed Figs (the ones I build the JJPP from) and the KD Power Page… we can expect refreshments and more give-a-ways…
For 16 of the past 18 years, I have been fortunate to do a Seminar for Stations Casino, and very much enjoy doing our Solo Seminar, this allows us to get deep into the form of each horse. It’s only just over 10 years since we came up with Giacomo and Mad About You, to which several of my customer’s came up with mega scores, one even, my dear friend Larry Bloch, took down the Superfecta and Trifecta and slightly more than $1 Million. To which – to the amazement and awe of all of Larry’s friends and family, he gave it all away! He had the score of a lifetime and shared it with friends and family…
So – this seminar – like all my Kentucky Derby seminars is to honor the memory of my friend – Larry Bloch. And in the sprit of Larry B, we will be looking to find another “appropriate” play in this years edition of the Kentucky Derby.
Try the new PLUS — same as Classic JJPP, Plus a Contender’s List and more—>
With the following special Features, PLUS our new feature… the Pop-Out-Key
- 1 or 2 Featured Play’s per card…
- Several exotic wagers are “considered” for your review…
- Handicapping commentary around our Featured Play
- Light betting strategy – around our exotic plays…
- A Contender’s List in every race
- PLUS… all the information of the Classic Jerry J’s Power Page
- The Pop Out Key, its a bit different than the “Featured-Play”, it’s an Alert, this might be a “win/place” horse to build an exotic spread around…It’s just an ALERT, for our customer’s to consider — price should be a factor in your decision – in my opinion…
Resulting the “Featured Play” — ( A daily play highlighted with Handicapping commentary on the JJPP-PLUS) … showing plenty of Green!
- 3-13 Aqu — Sweetrayofsunshine Place
- 3-13 S.A. — Warren’s Wesley Place
- 3-13 S. A — Jenna’s Faith Out
- 3-12 Aqu — Hey Bro Place
- 3-11- S. A. — No Play, racing cancelled before Toews On Ice ran
- 3-11 Aqu. — Imperia Out
- 3-10 Aqu. — Takress Place
- 3-10 Aqu. — Making Havoc WIN $4.10
- 3-10 S.A. — Lob City Place
- 3-10 S.A. — Mr. Cartagena WIN $4.20
- 3/6 Aqu. — Imslowpokerodri WIN $4.50
- 3/6 S. A. — W. Giles WIN $4.80
- 3/5 Aqu. — Marble Falls Place
- 3/5 S. A. — Ketos Out
- 3/5 Aqu. — Bustin The Bank WIN $4.60
- 3/4 Aqu. — El Genio Show
- 3/4 S. A. — Na. From Na WIN $6.60
Our Featured Plays are typically reliable short priced horses to use in various exotic type wagers…
Last week, 3/10 thru 3/13 we were 2 wins, 5 Place from 10 total. Week 3/3 — 3/6 we were 4 wins, 1 place from 9 Featured Plays.
They still have to win and they still need to have a near-positive ROI, our highest Priced Featured Play this past month was Boozer at $14.00 in the 6th at Santa Anita on 2/27/2016.
Cupid dazzles in Oaklawn in his 4th lifetime race — Baffert again!
3 year olds that rate !
- Nyquist — The leader in the clubhouse right now, has never been anything but brilliant!
- Mor Spirit — Big tough colt, San Felipe was an excellent maintenance for this distance loving colt!
- Songbird (the fabulous filly – she could be the best, no competition so far — full of brilliance)
- Moyhamen ( downgraded dispite nice efforts, due to weaker competition development may be challenged…)
- Danzing Candy — Continuous improvement, ” brilliance “, the front end just got tougher for everyone, a little lightly races for my taste…
- Destin — winner of Tampa Bay Derby, strong finishing move, but not facing first flight yet, intersting…
Mor Spirit has now improved, but not enough to go ahead of Nyquist… I will discuss Cupid in a couple of days, to see if we should add him to this list, it’s a definite maybe…
Track Bias Report for Saturday:
Aqueduct: Strong Inside and Early Speed held the aces today…
Santa Anita : Honest, maybe a small to speed again…
Race Day Plays for Saturday:
Aqueduct: Race #7 — Native Hero…off at 19/1… Challenged – 3 wide for the lead, a trip that almost never works at Aqueduct Inner and certainly wasn’t near the golden rail today’s Big A featured. Good Price and Good effort, according to Meatloaf, “2 out of 3 ain’t bad” – of course in Horse racing, it’s not very good. At that price, we can live with it…
Santa Anita: Race #1 — Alpine Luck — off at a a very good 4/1… raced evenly, in mid pack, out gamed for the show by the old boy Royal F J…probably stayed with this claimer one to many times. Note, the other one showing great form, Hadfunlastnight was totally disinterested in today’s affair, obviously over-baked.
ROI – 1.10 Total Plays = 94, —- wins = 21, —– place = 14, —– Total exacta 22/94
Total return $206.90
Total Cost $188.00