Boulder Station unveils new-look Race and Sports book
Updates include new LED TV technology, three new HD video walls and an electronic odds display system
Jerry J’s says: “You have to see these screens, they are amazing!”
Terrific day at Santa Anita (Thursday) and again on (Friday)… 3 Top rated winners at Aqueduct, including our Featured Play…Hey UPPPP!
Opening exacta at Santa Anita paid $109.40 on a cold 1,2 exacta — as we totally dissed the favorite. The new JJPP-PLUS has lots of appeal and plenty of easy to find winning plays…
Try the new PLUS — same as Classic JJPP, Plus a Contender’s List and more—>
With the following special Features, PLUS our new feature… the Pop-Out-Key
- 1 or 2 Featured Play’s per card…
- Several exotic wagers are “considered” for your review…
- Handicapping commentary around our Featured Play
- Light betting strategy – around our exotic plays…
- A Contender’s List in every race
- PLUS… all the information of the Classic Jerry J’s Power Page
- The Pop Out Key, its a bit different than the “Featured-Play”, it’s an Alert, this might be a “win/place” horse to build an exotic spread around…It’s just an ALERT, for our customer’s to consider — price should be a factor in your decision – in my opinion…
Resulting the “Featured Play” — ( A daily play highlighted with Handicapping commentary on the JJPP-PLUS) … showing plenty of Green!
- 3-13 Aqu — Sweetrayofsunshine Place
- 3-13 S.A. — Warren’s Wesley Place
- 3-13 S. A — Jenna’s Faith Out
- 3-12 Aqu — Hey Bro Place
- 3-11- S. A. — No Play, racing cancelled before Toews On Ice ran
- 3-11 Aqu. — Imperia Out
- 3-10 Aqu. — Takress Place
- 3-10 Aqu. — Making Havoc WIN $4.10
- 3-10 S.A. — Lob City Place
- 3-10 S.A. — Mr. Cartagena WIN $4.20
- 3/6 Aqu. — Imslowpokerodri WIN $4.50
- 3/6 S. A. — W. Giles WIN $4.80
- 3/5 Aqu. — Marble Falls Place
- 3/5 S. A. — Ketos Out
- 3/5 Aqu. — Bustin The Bank WIN $4.60
- 3/4 Aqu. — El Genio Show
- 3/4 S. A. — Na. From Na WIN $6.60
Our Featured Plays are typically reliable short priced horses to use in various exotic type wagers…
Last week, 3/10 thru 3/13 we were 2 wins, 5 Place from 10 total. Week 3/3 — 3/6 we were 4 wins, 1 place from 9 Featured Plays.
They still have to win and they still need to have a near-positive ROI, our highest Priced Featured Play this past month was Boozer at $14.00 in the 6th at Santa Anita on 2/27/2016.
Danzing Candy, blazes on the Front in the San Felipe, as Destin shows quality late stage running ability in the Tampa Bay Derby!
3 year olds that rate !
- Nyquist — The leader in the clubhouse right now, has never been anything but brilliant!
- Mor Spirit — Big tough colt, San Felipe was an excellent maintenance for this distance loving colt!
- Songbird (the fabulous filly – she could be the best, no competition so far — full of brilliance)
- Moyhamen ( downgraded dispite nice efforts, due to weaker competition development may be challenged…)
- Danzing Candy — Continuous improvement, ” brilliance “, the front end just got tougher for everyone, a little lightly races for my taste…
- Destin — winner of Tampa Bay Derby, strong finishing move, but not facing first flight yet, intersting…
Exaggerator and Smokey Image have both been dropped from the list… Mor Spirit has now improved, but not enough to go ahead of Nyquist…
Track Bias Report for Friday:
Aqueduct: Nothing wrong with having early speed, maybe a little Speed Favoring, the rail produced good results…
Santa Anita : Early speed types were very hard to run down again, closer where picking up the pieces… small edge to speed…
Race Day Plays for Friday:
Aqueduct: Race #7 — Reverend Green…off at 9/5… blazed to the lead, repelled all challengers and then held well in the later stages to get the WIN, The exacta came in but didn’t pay well. The Win price of $5.70 showed a lot of confidence from the barn, getting bet down from 4/1 to 5/2 then 9/5 in the later states of betting.
Santa Anita: Race #1 — Exuberante — off at a a very good price 11/1… Taken to be a back marker, commenced a 3 wide rally entering the far turn, continued on gamely to out place the 1/5 favorite after a full stretch run, much the 2nd best to Rue De Cry…Placed with fabulous $109.80 exacta.
ROI – 1.12 Total Plays = 92, —- wins = 21, —– place = 14, —– Total exacta 22/92
Total return $206.90
Total Cost $184.00