All the Derbys’ will all be featured on both the JJPP and the JJPP-PLUS…
Thursday’s Cards are loaded with Pop Out Keys… today’s a good day to give them a spin…
Try the new PLUS — same as Classic JJPP, Plus a Contender’s List and more—>
With the following special Features, PLUS our new feature… the Pop-Out-Key
- 1 or 2 Featured Play’s per card…
- Several exotic wagers are “considered” for your review…
- Handicapping commentary around our Featured Play
- Light betting strategy – around our exotic plays…
- A Contender’s List in every race
- PLUS… all the information of the Classic Jerry J’s Power Page
- The Pop Out Key, its a bit different than the “Featured-Play”, it’s an Alert, this might be a “win/place” horse to build an exotic spread around…It’s just an ALERT, for our customer’s to consider — price should be a factor in your decision – in my opinion…
Resulting the “Featured Play” — ( A daily play highlighted with Handicapping commentary on the JJPP-PLUS) … showing plenty of Green!
Update on Thursday night…
- 4- 1 Aqu — Splendid Gold Out
- 4- 1 S.A. — Allsquare WIN 3.20
- 3-27 S.A. — Bandito Too Out
- 3-26 Aqu — Petrocelli Show
- 3-26 S.A. — Revenue Virginius Place
- 3-25 Aqu — Hangry Scratched
- 3-25 S.A. — Royal Albert Hall WIN 5.20
- 3-24 Aqu — Madame Maybry Place
- 3-24 S.A. — Faithfully WIN 5.20
- 3-20 Aqu — Tizsomethingroyal Place
- 3-20 S.A. — Toew’s On Ice Scratched
- 3-19 Aqu — Surspun Out
- 3-19 S.A. — J Serino Out
- 3-18 Aqu — Reverend Green WIN 5.70
- 3-18 Aqu — Salem Loop Out
- 3-18 S.A. — Crushin Candy WIN 3.40
- 3-17 Aqu — Rich ‘N’ Tuck Show
- 3-17 S.A. — Bully Pulpit Out
- 3-13 Aqu — Sweetrayofsunshine Place
- 3-13 S.A. — Warren’s Wesley Place
- 3-13 S. A — Jenna’s Faith Out
- 3-12 Aqu — Hey Bro Place
- 3-11- S. A. — No Play, racing cancelled before Toews On Ice ran
- 3-11 Aqu. — Imperia Out
- 3-10 Aqu. — Takress Place
- 3-10 Aqu. — Making Havoc WIN $4.10
- 3-10 S.A. — Lob City Place
- 3-10 S.A. — Mr. Cartagena WIN $4.20
- 3/6 Aqu. — Imslowpokerodri WIN $4.50
- 3/6 S. A. — W. Giles WIN $4.80
- 3/5 Aqu. — Marble Falls Place
- 3/5 S. A. — Ketos Out
- 3/5 Aqu. — Bustin The Bank WIN $4.60
- 3/4 Aqu. — El Genio Show
- 3/4 S. A. — Na. From Na WIN $6.60
Our Featured Plays are typically reliable short priced horses to use in various exotic type wagers…These are difficult to make $$$ with, but are often very interesting to talk about…
Last week, 3/17 thru 3/20 we were 3 wins, 2 Place from 10 total.
They still have to win and they still need to have a near-positive ROI, our highest Priced Featured Play this past month was Boozer at $14.00 in the 6th at Santa Anita on 2/27/2016.
Mohaymen dropped to the bottom
3 year olds that rate !
- Nyquist — Continues to do everything right, will go into KD with only 2 races as a 3 year old! (Big battle in Florida Nyquist knocks out Mohaymen)
- Mor Spirit — Big tough colt, San Felipe was an excellent maintenance for this distance loving colt!
- Songbird (the fabulous filly – she could be the best, no competition so far — full of brilliance)
- Danzing Candy — Continuous improvement, ” brilliance “, the front end just got tougher for everyone, a little lightly races for my taste..
- Cupid — ran almost as fast as Danzing Candy and like DC, very lightly raced, which at some point will become a problem!
- Destin — winner of Tampa Bay Derby, strong finishing move, but not facing first flight yet, interesting…
- Whitmore – another lightly raced colt who is showing some forward strides.
- Gun Runner — all nice races, but must move forward and should move forward
- Moyhamen ( downgraded further off disappointment in Florida Deryb…)
Mor Spirit has now improved, but not enough to go ahead of Nyquist… I will discuss Cupid in a couple of days, to see if we should add him to this list, it’s a definite maybe…
Track Bias Report for Wednesday:
Aqueduct: it looked a little hot an sweaty on the front, the closer came and got the money all day long… slight edge to late runners.
Santa Anita : Saturday : Seemed pretty honest.
Race Day Plays for Wednesday:
Aqueduct : Race 6… Syndicated … off at 6/5… well place in mid pack moved up to 5th and then 4th on the far turn, seemed to bobble, maybe not handling the track for a moment, held together well by Ortiz, got back into stride and finished gamely to get up near the wire… Win $4.30
Aqueduct : Race 7… Afleet Skier … off at 6/1 … broke very slowly and faded to “way back”, rallied some to beat 1 horse, this was ugly…
ROI – 1.01 Total Plays = 113, —- wins = 24, —– place = 18, —– Total exacta 27/113
Total return $228.10
Total Cost $226.00
Kentucky Derby Seminars with Jerry J:
Two seminars again — just like last year… both on Friday — May 6th…
At Sam’s Town at 4:00 PM, as Ralph Siraco MC’s a panel of Jon Lindo and ME (Jerry J)
At Texas Station at 6:15PM … This is my SOLO ACT… loaded with handicapping stuff… including my Speed Figs (the ones I build the JJPP from) and the KD Power Page… we can expect refreshments and more give-a-ways…
For 16 of the past 18 years, I have been fortunate to do a Seminar for Stations Casino, and very much enjoy doing our Solo Seminar, this allows us to get deep into the form of each horse. It’s only just over 10 years since we came up with Giacomo and Mad About You, to which several of my customer’s came up with mega scores, one even, my dear friend Larry Bloch, took down the Superfecta and Trifecta and slightly more than $1 Million. To which – to the amazement and awe of all of Larry’s friends and family, he gave it all away! He had the score of a lifetime and shared it with friends and family…
So – this seminar – like all my Kentucky Derby seminars is to honor the memory of my friend – Larry Bloch. And in the sprit of Larry B, we will be looking to find another “appropriate” play in this years edition of the Kentucky Derby.