Saratoga on Wednesday – Forecast is for Rain:
With a forecast for heavy rain overnight, predicted at 100% and more rain for tomorrow, I have handicapped all races for the Main Track. Anticipating a Sloppy condition. I am sure Saratoga has Sealed the Track.
On Monday we had a terrific day at Saratoga, including a beautiful 15/1 “V” horse in the 2nd. This to go along with the very nice results we have been having at Del Mar. But I still want to emphasize that both meets have been difficult… and playing race to race with price horses seems the best strategy, (unless you are able to protect with ALLs in your horizontal bets on your B tickets).