Boulder Station unveils new-look Race and Sports book
Updates include new LED TV technology, three new HD video walls and an electronic odds display system
Jerry J’s says: “You have to see these screens, they are amazing!”
Updated Blog,including my opinion on the Tampa Bay Derby, and all results will be completed on Tuesday evening, so please come back…
Terrific day at Santa Anita (Thursday)… the Pick 6 came from 3 Top Rated horses, 2 2nd rated horses and the final a 3rd rated horse in the last race, which is often a chaotic adventure… 5 exacta for out TOP 2 — all this from our Contenders List on the New JJPP-PLUS!
Try the new PLUS — same as Classic JJPP, Plus a Contender’s List and more—>
With the following special Features, PLUS our new feature… the Pop-Out-Key
- 1 or 2 Featured Play’s per card…
- Several exotic wagers are “considered” for your review…
- Handicapping commentary around our Featured Play
- Light betting strategy – around our exotic plays…
- A Contender’s List in every race
- PLUS… all the information of the Classic Jerry J’s Power Page
- The Pop Out Key, its a bit different than the “Featured-Play”, it’s an Alert, this might be a “win/place” horse to build an exotic spread around…It’s just an ALERT, for our customer’s to consider — price should be a factor in your decision – in my opinion…
Resulting the “Featured Play” — ( A daily play highlighted with Handicapping commentary on the JJPP-PLUS) … showing plenty of Green!
- 3-13 Aqu — Sweetrayofsunshine Place
- 3-13 S.A. — Warren’s Wesley Place
- 3-13 S. A — Jenna’s Faith Out
- 3-12 Aqu — Hey Bro Place
- 3-11- S. A. — No Play, racing cancelled before Toews On Ice ran
- 3-11 Aqu. — Imperia Out
- 3-10 Aqu. — Takress Place
- 3-10 Aqu. — Making Havoc WIN $4.10
- 3-10 S.A. — Lob City Place
- 3-10 S.A. — Mr. Cartagena WIN $4.20
- 3/6 Aqu. — Imslowpokerodri WIN $4.50
- 3/6 S. A. — W. Giles WIN $4.80
- 3/5 Aqu. — Marble Falls Place
- 3/5 S. A. — Ketos Out
- 3/5 Aqu. — Bustin The Bank WIN $4.60
- 3/4 Aqu. — El Genio Show
- 3/4 S. A. — Na. From Na WIN $6.60
Our Featured Plays are typically reliable short priced horses to use in various exotic type wagers…
Last week, 3/10 thru 3/13 we were 2 wins, 5 Place from 10 total. Week 3/3 — 3/6 we were 4 wins, 1 place from 9 Featured Plays.
They still have to win and they still need to have a near-positive ROI, our highest Priced Featured Play this past month was Boozer at $14.00 in the 6th at Santa Anita on 2/27/2016.
Danzing Candy, blazes on the Front in the San Felipe, as Destin shows quality late stage running ability in the Tampa Bay Derby!
3 year olds that rate !
- Nyquist — The leader in the clubhouse right now, has never been anything but brilliant!
- Mor Spirit — Big tough colt, San Felipe was an excellent maintenance for this distance loving colt!
- Songbird (the fabulous filly – she could be the best, no competition so far — full of brilliance)
- Moyhamen ( downgraded dispite nice efforts, due to weaker competition development may be challenged…)
- Danzing Candy — Continuous improvement, ” brilliance “, the front end just got tougher for everyone, a little lightly races for my taste…
- Destin — winner of Tampa Bay Derby, strong finishing move, but not facing first flight yet, intersting…
Exaggerator and Smokey Image have both been dropped from the list… Mor Spirit has now improved, but not enough to go ahead of Nyquist…
Track Bias Report for Thursday:
Aqueduct: Could not detct a biaNo visible bias — Honest…
Santa Anita : Early speed types were very hard to run down…maybe speed favoring, but just a slight edge…
Race Day Plays for Thursday:
Aqueduct: Race #4 — Rich ‘n’ Tuck…off at 4/5… relaxed off the front and save ground, wheeled to the outside as they came to the top of the lane, and started to commence a rally, then lost started to hang, when the race got real. From looking like a near certain winner to turning into a so-so 3rd, I would not be wanting to bet this one back at this class…
Santa Anita: Race #1 — Bully Pulpit — off at strong 7/2 … broke alertly and made all the pace – while under heavy from Last One Standing who DNF — than tried hard to hold sway, while beaten under a length and finishing 4th… nice effort, not so wonderful a ride — in my opinion… I would say, a decent play and a bad result.
ROI – 1.12 Total Plays = 90, —- wins = 20, —– place = 13, —– Total exacta 20/90
Total return $201.20
Total Cost $180.00