Boulder Station unveils new-look Race and Sports book
Updates include new LED TV technology, three new HD video walls and an electronic odds display system
Jerry J’s says: “You have to see these screens, they are amazing!”
Updated Blog,including my opinion on the Tampa Bay Derby, and all results will be completed on Tuesday evening, so please come back…
For Recap of San Felipe: (just scroll down to Sunday’s Blog)
Try the new PLUS — same as Classic JJPP, Plus a Contender’s List and more—>
With the following special Features, PLUS our new feature… the Pop-Out-Key
- 1 or 2 Featured Play’s per card…
- Several exotic wagers are “considered” for your review…
- Handicapping commentary around our Featured Play
- Light betting strategy – around our exotic plays…
- A Contender’s List in every race
- PLUS… all the information of the Classic Jerry J’s Power Page
- The Pop Out Key, its a bit different than the “Featured-Play”, it’s an Alert, this might be a “win/place” horse to build an exotic spread around…It’s just an ALERT, for our customer’s to consider — price should be a factor in your decision – in my opinion…
Resulting the “Featured Play” — ( A daily play highlighted with Handicapping commentary on the JJPP-PLUS) … showing plenty of Green!
- 3-13 Aqu — Sweetrayofsunshine Place
- 3-13 S.A. — Warren’s Wesley Place
- 3-13 S. A — Jenna’s Faith Out
- 3-12 Aqu — Hey Bro Place
- 3-11- S. A. — No Play, racing cancelled before Toews On Ice ran
- 3-11 Aqu. — Imperia Out
- 3-10 Aqu. — Takress Place
- 3-10 Aqu. — Making Havoc WIN $4.10
- 3-10 S.A. — Lob City Place
- 3-10 S.A. — Mr. Cartagena WIN $4.20
- 3/6 Aqu. — Imslowpokerodri WIN $4.50
- 3/6 S. A. — W. Giles WIN $4.80
- 3/5 Aqu. — Marble Falls Place
- 3/5 S. A. — Ketos Out
- 3/5 Aqu. — Bustin The Bank WIN $4.60
- 3/4 Aqu. — El Genio Show
- 3/4 S. A. — Na. From Na WIN $6.60
Our Featured Plays are typically reliable short priced horses to use in various exotic type wagers…
Last week, 3/10 thru 3/13 we were 2 wins, 5 Place from 10 total. Week 3/3 — 3/6 we were 4 wins, 1 place from 9 Featured Plays.
They still have to win and they still need to have a near-positive ROI, our highest Priced Featured Play this past month was Boozer at $14.00 in the 6th at Santa Anita on 2/27/2016.
Danzing Candy, blazes on the Front in the San Felipe, as Destin shows quality late stage running ability in the Tampa Bay Derby!
3 year olds that rate !
- Nyquist — The leader in the clubhouse right now, has never been anything but brilliant!
- Mor Spirit — Big tough colt, San Felipe was an excellent maintenance for this distance loving colt!
- Songbird (the fabulous filly – she could be the best, no competition so far — full of brilliance)
- Moyhamen ( downgraded dispite nice efforts, due to weaker competition development may be challenged…)
- Danzing Candy — Continuous improvement, ” brilliance “, the front end just got tougher for everyone, a little lightly races for my taste…
- Destin — winner of Tampa Bay Derby, strong finishing move, but not facing first flight yet, intersting…
Exaggerator and Smokey Image have both been dropped from the list… Mor Spirit has now improved, but not enough to go ahead of Nyquist…
Track Bias Report for Sunday:
Aqueduct: Could not detct a bias — Honest…
Santa Anita : No visible bias here either… HONEST
Race Day Plays for Sunday:
Aqueduct: Race #4 — Light Years Away…off at 14/1… ran well on the front end, and just didn’t have the needed finish. My additional comment, plays like this are double digit odds, that run this well, feels like I was playing with an advantage…
Santa Anita: Race #4 — Warren’s Wesley — off at strong 5/2 … well handled, but pretty far back, raced wide with some increased momentum, finished willingly in the middle of the track to just miss — getting the Place… Nice exacta — we cash at $17.10/1
ROI – 1.14 Total Plays = 88, —- wins = 20, —– place = 13, —– Total exacta 20/88
Total return $201.20
Total Cost $176.00